Honest Burger gives you a loaded burger, along with accompanying triple-cooked chips, stacked on greaseproof paper. 28 day dry-aged British chuck steak from Ginger Pig topped with the likes of subtly pickled cucumbers, robust cheddar, brittle smoked bacon or sweet red onion relish. Honest Burger cook the burgers to pinky perfection although they are more than happy to serve it however you would prefer, coming bursting from a perfect slightly sweet tasting bun.
They offer a number of craft beers including their very own Honest British Steam Lager, the ideal drink to sip alongside your burger.
- Unit 12, Brixton Village Market, London, SW9 8PR.
- 4a Meard Street, London, W1F 0EF.
- Unit 34a, Camden Lock Place, London, NW1 8AF.
- 189 Portobello Road, London, W11 2ED.
- 251 Pentonville Road, London, N1 9NG.
- 4 Market Place, London, W1W 8AD.